Aquatic Life Nuclear Grade Color Changing Mixed Bed Deionization (DI Resin). Our Nuclear Grade Color Changing Mixed Bed Resin physically changes colors as it becomes exhausted, allowing you to monitor the consumption of the DI resin and know when to change it out. If you use a TDS meter on your RO/RODI system we still recommend color changing resin as it will let you know when to monitor your TDS meter before the total dissolved solids in your filtered water start to increase. Our color changing DI resin is packed in vacuum sealed foil-lined resealable Mylar bags for maximum freshness, efficacy and shelf life. Color Changing DI Resin is necessary to reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) to zero in the final stage of an RO/DI unit. The resin is designed to be used with one of our refillable DI cartridges - refilling DI cartridges is much more economical than throwing away exhausted cartridges and recommended for hobbyists that require large quantities of purified water. When filling 10-inch cartridges like our item #9000226 ensure the resin is packed in the cartridge tightly - when squeezed there should be almost no flex or give to the cartridge. Items 330395 (1 Liter Bag/1.63 lbs.), 330456 (2 Liter Bag/3.26 lbs.), 330396 (5 Liter Bag/8.14 lbs.), 330397 (25 Liter Box/40.7 lbs.)
- Changes Color from Blue to Tan as the media is exhausted.
- A 1 Liter bag will fill 1.25, 10-inch DI Cartridges and 3.5, 21-CI Cartridges
- A 2 Liter bag will fill 2.5, 10-inch DI Cartridges and 7, 21-CI Cartridges
- A 5 Liter bag will fill 6.25, 10-inch DI Cartridges and 17-18, 21-CI Cartridges
- A 25 Liter Box will fill 31, 10-in DI Cartridges and 85, 21-Cartridges
- Vacuum packed in foil-lined resealable Mylar bags to preserve quality.
- 2 year shelf life (unopened)