Our Compact Protein Skimmer Effectively Removes Organic Waste In Aquariums Up To 30 Gallons! The ideal protein skimmer for nano-tanks will mount inside the aquarium, or is small enough to fit in most rear overflow or filtration compartments. The Internal Mini Skimmer 115 measures only 3" x 3-1/4" x 10-5/8" high to provide outstanding filtration in saltwater aquariums up to 30 gallons. This low profile, compact protein skimmer is powered by an 8 watt needle-wheel impeller pump for maximum air-to-water contact and energy efficiency, delivering very effective organic waste removal. Water flow may be adjusted with the turn of a knob. Mounting bracket and suction cups included for convenient placement and quiet operation inside your aquarium or sump, or the included adjustable mounting bracket fits all standard aquarium frames. Item #510114, UPC 810957011147.
Aquatic Life Mini Skimmer 115 Replacement Impeller, item 470122. If you do not see a part you need please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-548-3480.
- Compact size makes this skimmer ideal for mini-reef aquariums.
- Placement inside aquarium provides quiet operation.
- Proven needle-wheel impeller design increases air-to-water contact.
- Quick-lock design makes it easy to open housing for cleaning.
- Built-in channel conceals grounded power cord.
- Suction cups provide optional mounting inside aquariums - Adjustable bracket fits standard aquarium frames.
- Skimmer requires a minimum clearance above the water line of 3-3/4" for proper operation.
- Clear plastic 3.4oz collection cup.
- Product dimensions with collection cup: 10-5/8”H x 3.25”W x 3.5”D.
- Power Cord Length: 1.4 M/4.5 ft.
- Pump Wattage: 8 Watts
- Collection cup volume: 3.4oz/100ml
- Collection Cup Dimensions: 2x2x3 in
- Minimum Clearance Above Water Line: 3.75in
Download the Mini-Skimmer User Manual HERE
Download the Mini-Skimmer Spec Sheet HERE