Our Compact Protein Skimmer Effectively Removes Organic Waste In Aquariums Up To 30 Gallons! The ideal protein skimmer for nano-tanks will mount inside the aquarium, or is small enough to fit in most rear overflow or filtration compartments. The Internal Mini Skimmer 115 measures only 3" x 3-1/4" x 10-5/8" high to provide outstanding filtration in saltwater aquariums up to 30 gallons. This low profile, compact protein skimmer is powered by an 8 watt needle-wheel impeller pump for maximum air-to-water contact and energy efficiency, delivering very effective organic waste removal. Water flow may be adjusted with the turn of a knob. Mounting bracket and suction cups included for convenient placement and quiet operation inside your aquarium or sump, or the included adjustable mounting bracket fits all standard aquarium frames. Item 510114.
Aquatic Life Mini Skimmer 115 Replacement Impeller, item 470122. If you do not see a part you need please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-548-3480.
- Compact size makes this skimmer ideal for mini-reef aquariums.
- Placement inside aquarium provides quiet operation.
- Proven needle-wheel impeller design increases air-to-water contact.
- Quick-lock design makes it easy to open housing for cleaning.
- Built-in channel conceals grounded power cord.
- Suction cups provide optional mounting inside aquariums - Adjustable bracket fits standard aquarium frames.
- Skimmer requires a minimum clearance above the water line of 3-3/4" for proper operation.
- Clear plastic 3.4oz collection cup.
- Product dimensions with collection cup: 10-5/8”H x 3.25”W x 3.5”D.
- Power Cord Length: 1.4 M/4.5 ft.
- Pump Wattage: 8 Watts
- Collection cup volume: 3.4oz/100ml
- Collection Cup Dimensions: 2x2x3 in
- Minimum Clearance Above Water Line: 3.75in
Download the Mini-Skimmer User Manual HERE
Download the Mini-Skimmer Spec Sheet HERE