The Aquatic Life RO Buddie 50 GPD and 100 GPD 3-stage reverse osmosis (RO) and 4-stage (RO/DI) systems feature unbelievable affordability and functionality, all in a very compact design. Designed to provide a reliable source of economical filtered water for aquarium use, all systems use Thin-Film Composite (TFC) Membrane RO cartridges in conjunction with Carbon and Sediment cartridges to effectively and efficiently remove harmful substances such as heavy metal ions, dissolved solids (TDS), Chlorine and particulate matter from municipal tap water. 50 GPD RO Buddie Item 540016.
• Small footprint of the unit makes it easy to place under cabinets or in limited spaces.
• Sediment and Carbon cartridges are up-front and easy to replace.
• Membrane Housing accepts standard 11-3/4 inch TFC Membrane Filter Cartridges.
• Faucet Adapter makes it easy to connect to standard Garden Hose Threads (GHT).
• Includes 20 feet of Polyethylene Tubing to plumb.
• Quick Connections make it easy to remove and replace cartridges.
• Mounting Brackets hold the unit securely while mounted in a convenient location.
• Included Membrane Housing Wrench makes removing cap easy.
IMPORTANT INFO for New York City Residents
Product Specifications: Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 4 x 13.8 inches ; 3.1 pounds - Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds. Suggested water pressure: 60 PSI • Maximum water pressure: 100 PSI - Optimal Water Temperature: 77°F (25°C) - Maximum Water Temperature: 105°F (40.5°C) - Typical Rejection Rate: 1:4.5. In The Box: RO Unit, Cartridges, Membrane, Faucet Adapter, Membrane Wrench.
Download the RO Buddie User Manual HERE