50 GPD RO Buddie + DI: Includes our improved DI Color Changing Mixed Bed Resin Cartridge with MBD-30-NG Nuclear Grade resin, item #330242. Both RO Buddie 3-Stage systems can be easily upgraded to a 4-Stage RO/DI system by adding our De-ionization (DI) Color Changing Mixed Bed Resin Cartridge, Item # 330242, sold separately. The Cation and Anion resins (H+ and OH-) in the DI cartridge media remove most of the remaining total dissolved solids (TDS) from membrane-filtered water, and produce purified water with an average conductivity value of ~0.1µS/cm. The DI Cartridge is refillable and has a clear housing so you know at a glance when the media needs to be replaced. Our new MBD-30 resin changes color from blue to amber when the media is exhausted. Each DI Cartridge includes two clips that allow the cartridge to attach to the front of the membrane housing. 50 GPD RO+DI Item 540019
• Small footprint of the unit makes it easy to place under cabinets or in limited spaces.
• Sediment and Carbon cartridges are up-front and easy to replace.
• Membrane Housing accepts standard 11-3/4 inch TFC Membrane Filter Cartridges.
• Faucet Adapter makes it easy to connect to standard Garden Hose Threads (GHT).
• Includes 20 feet of Polyethylene Tubing to plumb.
• Quick Connections make it easy to remove and replace cartridges.
• Mounting Brackets hold the unit securely while mounted in a convenient location.
• Included Membrane Housing Wrench makes removing cap easy.
IMPORTANT INFO for New York City Residents
Product Specifications: Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 4 x 13.8 inches ; 4 pounds - Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds. Suggested water pressure: 60 PSI • Maximum water pressure: 100 PSI - Optimal Water Temperature: 77°F (25°C) - Maximum Water Temperature: 105°F (40.5°C) - Typical Rejection Rate: 1:4.5. In The Box: RO Unit, Cartridges, Membrane, Faucet Adapter, Membrane Wrench.
Download the RO Buddie User Manual HERE